Filming Requests


Government Partner Film Request

Brown County Departments: Click Here for Brown County Film Request Form
*Note* — Brown County Department requests will be reviewed weekly. If a quicker response is needed, please contact the NEWEYE directly at (920) 940-8224. Thank you.

Village of Howard Departments: Requests are made through the Village Administrators office.

Community Event Film Request

Village of Howard: Contact the Village of Howard Television Commissioner at (920) 434-4640